BECO Motor International Inc. became the sole importer and distributor of KYMCO products to Canada in 2005. By progressively adding models to its line up each year, KYMCO has been able to differentiate itself on the Canadian market by offering a wide variety of displacement ranges, styles, colours, and features course, this needs to be communicated online.
- Develop a static website so that internal staff can update anything using Adobe Dreamweaver or their editor of choice
- Ensure corporate branding guidelines are met
- Appear to a very large demographic
- Ensure website ranks well for and better than leading competitors such as Honda for particular keyword phrases such as “Scooters” and “Scooters Canada”
- A semantic website was developed with commented code for an in-house staff member had the ability to update content easily.
- Cascading left-hand sub-navigation was utilized for its ability to easily expand to meet the evolving content needs of the website. Global navigation and cross-site linking strategies were also developed to ensure best-in-class user experience.
- Focality Interactive wrote a secure custom dealer portal which allows dealers to log-in and source any information they may need for marketing materials, product specifications or POP material.
With a low bounce rate and an average website viewing time of over three minutes customers are finding the information they are looking for quickly and easily. 58% of the traffic is coming from organic sources and targeted keyword phrases are ranking number one is searches across Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. With more than a million page views since the initial site launch and hugely positive feedback, we can happily put a new notch in our belt for client success!